Focus on the essential for your Enterprise Grade Services
Engineers no more have to waste their time with screewdrivers and repetitive rack mounting, today power of hardware architectures and virtualisation principles help them to focus on their work with NiftyName.
It’s open source code under GPLV3. the benefits of NiftyName usage don’t come at the cost of a closed/proprietary solution. Even more, NiftyName will is to be compatible and interoperable at less the protocol, with other virtualisation solutions.
- Fine grained Role/user/permissions system.
- Invitations : you can call an expert and give him rights to help you.
- Secured : SSL + signed key authentification.
Vsite (pool of virtual machines with their attached services : network, storage, etc…)
- Disaster recovery.
- Geographical redundancy.
- Private networks.
- Secured routing (isolation between vsites).
- Reverse DNS.
- Run any type of operating system (Windows, Linux, BSD, Solaris).
- Deported keyboard/mouse over IP.
- Dedicated storage.
- Shared storage (using apropriate filesystem).
- Network interfaces.
- High performance (random read/writes too).
- High availability (local reduncancy).
- Multiple attachment from virtual machines.
NiftyName is a set of 3 stacked components.
Geographical site management and every dedicated hardware management you need via plugins.
sinn(s) management and every central management you need via plugins.
Using NiftyName client applications is as natural as using some Cisco like console or some VirtualBox/VMWare gui tool, depending on whether you prefer zigui or zish.
- Grow with your activity, fit your needs.
- Provision any server or vsite in few time.
- Professional High availability never been so accessible.
- Julien Ducros,
- Bertrand Yvain, Project Lead –
- Ludovic Cartier,
- Romain Abbuhl,
- Sébastien Houzé,
- Sylvain Rochet,